Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Garlic Bread - from Countdown supermarket

cooking bear
Countdown Supermarket
Anywhere in NZ

http://www.countdown.co.nz/

I decided I like the garlic bread so much I would treat myself at home and went and added a garlic bread from the local supermarket in our weekly shopping. I should have known better.

The bread barely had any garlic in it. The Garlic bread itself was a French baguette cut in half and then cut lengthwise vertically and as mentioned before had very little garlic in it.
For a quick and easy meal it'll do - but I would always add some garlic butter before it goes in the oven.


                                               
Presentation1 out of 5
Quantity2 out of 5
Taste:1 out of 5
Quality1 out of 5
Overall score:5 (out of poss 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment